Resilient Cities – adapting to a changing world
Written by 16 May 2013on
Arup's business magazine A2 looks at strategic business issues through expert thought pieces from industry leaders, clients, partners and our own specialists.
Resilience can mean many things to many people. It’s widely accepted, however, that we all need to look closely at our businesses, the economy, our communities and at the environment around us to ensure that we can weather the impact of future events, both expected and unforeseen.
Themes in this issue include:
- Interview with Brian Kilkelly about the need for effective leadership and decision making.
- Managing our city systems collaboratively
- Getting investment into infrastructure
- Funding new technologies in a challenging commercial environment
- Supporting effective leadership and decision making